What is Moringa?
Moringa oleifera is a plant that is often called the drumstick tree, the miracle tree, the ben oil tree, or the horseradish tree.
Moringa has been used for centuries due to its medicinal properties and health benefits. It also has antifungal, antiviral, antidepressant, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Fast facts on moringa:
- The tree is native to India but also grows in Asia, Africa, and South America.
- Moringa contains a variety of proteins, vitamins, and minerals
- People taking medication should consult a doctor before taking moringa extract.
Benefits of moringa:
- Boosts immune system
- Relieves Joint pain
- Reduced cancer risk
- Helps stabilise blood pressure and blood sugar
- Nourishing for brain and body
- Promotes vitality and energy
- 4x more Calcium than milk
- 36x more magnesium than eggs
- 3x more Potassium than bananas
- 25x more Iron than spinach
- 9x more protein than yogurt
- 10x more Vitamin A than carrots
- 7x more Vitamin c than oranges
The recommended daily allowance:
- Adults: 2 t0 3 capsules once a day
- Children: 1 capsule once a day
- 100% pure organic Moringa leaf powder in capsule(480mg per capsule)